You may need a coronavirus test, for example, in order to shorten the self-isolation period when arriving in a country. You can pay for a coronavirus test for yourself or on behalf of someone else online.
Follow these easy steps to buy the coronavirus test:
- Enter the information of the person to be tested in the form.
- Add the test to your shopping basket.
- Fill in the buyer’s information and pay for the test.
- You will receive an email notification of the successful purchase.
- The person for whom the test has been bought for will receive an email and SMS confirmation as well as information about the testing, testing stations and instructions.
- When the confirmation message has arrived, the person to be tested can go to the closest testing station to take the test.
- Please note that when purchasing the test online, you are eligible for the PCR test. However, if you later decide to take an antigen test (a cheaper option), the excess will not be reimbursed from the original paid amount.
If the purchase has been made between 6 am to 20 pm, the email and SMS will be sent within 2 hours.
If the purchase has been made between 20 pm to 6 am, the email and SMS will be sent by 8 am.
After the purchase and a confirmation message you can go to any of these coronavirus testing stations by Mehiläinen: